I’m giving you the gift of time for Valentine’s Day and taking the guesswork out of which cards are the most AH-MAZING this year. I’ve done all the Internet scavenging for you so you can run out and nab (or make) a few for your special someones–friends and family included–right after reading this post. Check these out:
In no specific order…
1) DIY your Valentine’s card by cutting out a heart from a map of the city where you met your boyfriend/girlfriend. *Star* the exact spot you two first crossed paths.
2) Have some self love while giving it to others this year. They’ll respect you more if you do.
3) Or lay it out on the line and let them know they’re all you’ve got. It works.
4) Be up front with what matters most and why they make the cut.
5) Test their observational skills with this fake-out Valentine. 6) Or keep it simple, keep it real.
7) Give this one to your parents. They’ll love it.
8) Or if you don’t want your Valentine to get a big head, this will send the right message.
9) For the undying love(r):
10) And for anyone else I’ve missed, this ought to cover it. Check off the pet name you see fit. How many of you marked Cover Stealer?
Next week I’ll let you know what’s in the cards for me. [HINT: I’ll hopefully be seeing some of your lovely faces in person very soon].