I heart book tour.
My world–a white office with yellow accents and a dirty computer monitor–expands. The influx of new sights and sounds fills me with inspiration and always teaches me something new. Here are some of those things:
On Being in Awe
– It’s official. I am no longer an author, I am awe-thor. I met so many incredibly talented YA writers in the past month. I am humbled and inspired.
– I spent a fortune on YA books.
– Employees are not charmed by my refusal to say things like grande or venti.
– Starbucks in Columbia, SC does not offer yogurt parfait.
– Everyone standing in line looks anemic.
– I now drink tea.
On …Read More